Saturday, April 14, 2012

Winter is Coming!



I can't wait until the 2nd season of Game of Thrones airs this weekend! I still remember how I felt when the last episode of the 1st season ended with (SPOILERS!) dragons climbing all over Daenerys. "HolyCrapThat'sFreakingAwesome!" was pretty much what my reaction amounted to. The problem is that I'm not quite prepared for the series to start up again, since I'm only half way through reading the 2nd book. With school and work, I just can't keep up with these thousand page bricks of brilliance. So instead of trying to finish the book like a smart little girl, I decided to spend time on painting my nails with Game of Thrones sigils.

Hopefully I did a good enough job that you all can tell what's going on, but if not I'll point out that the wolf of the Stark house, the lion of the Lannister house, the 3-headed dragon of the Targaryn house, and the stag antlers of the Baratheon house are all represented in tiny detail. I'm so excited with how they turned out, and I can't wait to show them off to other people who stinking love this show! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment