Sunday, April 15, 2012

Secret Shame Sunday


I have a confession to make. I like watching My Little Pony. There, I said it. I actually really love pretty much any animated series, but these little gals are extra cute and loveable. I usually watch this show on Netflix in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day.

I'm hoping that this will become a regular feature on the blog every Sunday. I would like to share with you guys my deepest, darkest secrets. I will post something every Sunday that would embarrass most people, but I'm going to celebrate it by sharing it with you!

3 comments:

  1. I don't see why ANYONE should be ashamed of MLP! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the herd!
    Now go get your swag on, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero! These are awesome!! Now I have the theme song in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete