Saturday, April 14, 2012

Take a Ride in the Mystery Machine



These are some nails that I did a couple weeks ago, and just never got around to posting. I tend to drift towards nostalgic references when I think about new nail art ideas, and Scooby-Doo has always been my very favorite animated show. I would watch reruns of the original on Cartoon Network every day. I think Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island was underappreciated. Most of all, I just loved the colors on the groovy mystery van! The green and blue polishes I used together really make me smile. I used O.P.I. "Green-Wich Village" for the green and Americana acrylic paint to paint the blue waves and orange flowers. I got a lot of compliments on these because people thought the colors were great for spring, so give them a try and prepare to have people reminisce with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment